Difficult situations and unfortunate lives are still many in society and need the protection and help of golden hearts from benefactors. Especially in the cases of children who have lost their father, mother, or breadwinner in the family.
1. DDC BUILDING A HEART – FUTURE CORPORATION FOR Orphan
DDC’s “Godmother – Love and Share” program was formed after the Covid-19 pandemic. This is a humanitarian program showing the golden heart of Dai Dung enterprise. The specifics are:
- A social welfare activity highlights DDC’s culture of love sharing system.
- The event originates from the first activity: DDC sponsors 199 orphans in Binh Chanh district.
- Meaning of the program: Support orphans to have a brighter future.
DDC Chairman Trinh Tien Dung, Secretary of the District Party Committee and Chairman of the People’s Committee of Vinh Loc district, Thanh Hoa province presented gifts and funds to care for orphans in Vinh Loc district.
2. WITH DDC, LOVE IS ACTION
In this program, children have one more mother, grandfather, grandmother and sister to create a family home.
- The goal is for the children to be physically and mentally prosperous.
- This is a bridge of love, leading the benevolent hearts to come closer to the orphans.
- The program “Godmother – Loving Heart” that DDC is implementing together will try to become a companion to care and share with the children.
- DDC supports education and gives children “family” after the storm.
Babies go with grandparents and relatives to receive gifts, receive care and love from Dai Dung Group
3. DDC SHARING RESPONSIBILITIES WITH THE COMMUNITY
On March 4, Chairman Trinh Tien Dung and DDC officials sponsored 47 orphans. Meeting and gift giving program in 2 districts of Vinh Loc and Yen Dinh, Thanh Hoa province. This is the traditional culture of the enterprise that conveys the message:
- DDC promotes social responsibility, love for the future preschools of the country.
- The end of the program has brought the total number of sponsored children in Thanh Hoa at the last minute to 87.
- With the core value of SHARE, Dai Dung has been a pioneer in sponsoring orphans.
- Through coordination with the Women’s Union at all levels, DDC will send monthly funding for study and health care for the children.
4. DDC GIVE AWAY FOREVER
During the meetings, Chairman Trinh Tien Dung called on everyone to spread the message together:
“No orphans are left behind. Let’s take action for a happy and bright future of the children. I believe in the loving heart and the cooperation of the community. Specifically from agencies, businesses, individuals, the dynamism and creativity of Women’s Unions at all levels throughout the country. With all the golden hearts of society, I am sure they will grow up in peace.”