SP-PSA is Vietnam's first deep-water container port and commenced operations on May 29, 2009. SP-PSA combines more than 150 years of:
- port development experience and operating experience
- shareholders namely Saigon Port JSC, Vinalines
- PSA Vietnam (a wholly owned subsidiary of PSA International).
- Area: 20,000m2,
- Steel volume: nearly 800 tons.
- Design techniques are best optimized to meet all requirements from customers.
- With nearly 26 years of pioneering in the field of consulting, design and construction of steel structures and pre-engineered steel buildings, Dai Dung (#DDC) has affirmed its reputation through thousands of domestic and foreign projects.
the process of ddc group
International Port Company Limited (SP-PSA)