Lusail Stadium is one of 12 stadiums built and restored by host Qatar for the purpose of serving the World Cup 2022.
- The stadium has a capacity of 86,250 seats, 20 km from Doha city.
- This is the last stadium to be completed, as well as the largest stadium that will host the opening and final matches.
- The design of the yard resembles a boat, surrounded by a moat.
- The stadium with the operating system including lighting all use solar energy.
- At the same time, the project also owns an environmentally friendly ecosystem.
Dai Dung Group (abbreviated: DDC) has won the contract of steel structure equipment for Lusail and Ras Abu. The total value of the contract is 80 million USD.
- DDC with a unique structure, technical requirements and unique aesthetics.
- DDC is honored to fulfill the role of supplying and transporting equipment and materials on schedule and meeting quality standards.
the process of ddc group
Number of seats