Skip to content
ISO Specialist (Working at Binh Chanh, HCMC)
1. Job Description
- System of documents, processes, and work related to QHSE integrated management system (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018…) and other relevant standards.
- System of documents related to management system according to standards (EN1090, CWB, ASME, AISC, ISO 3834, SCA, H-GRADE; LEED, LOS ANGELES..) and other relevant standards.
- Monitor and supervise the implementation and application of the documentation system according to the applicable DDC standards.
- Supervising the maintenance and improvement of the management system according to the international standards DDC is applying.
- Participating in the preparation of documents and system files related to the reception of audit teams and project customers of the company.
- Organize and perform internal audits according to the audit plan of the group system.
- Other tasks assigned from superiors.
- Minimum qualifications: University, College graduate with major in training: Business Administration / Engineering / Finance / Commerce / ISO System Management / Environment… or other related majors.
- Foreign language: English level: Level B or TOEFL 400 points / TOEIC 400 points or more.
- Knowledge of ISO management systems, certificates of ISO systems.
- Analytical skills, word editing, using excel.
- Withstand work pressure.
- Able to travel for work (not often).